Saturday, February 21, 2015

Sardius, Emerald, Jasper

J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R.*


Heavenly Gems? 

I was in the spirit: and behold there was a throne
set in heaven, and upon the throne one sitting. 
And he that sat, was to the sight like the jasper and
the sardius stone; and there was a rainbow round
about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.

Revelation 4:2-3




They each seem to go well with streets paved
with pure gold.

Brings to mind the old cartoon the Wonderful World of Oz.
I still remember the theme song....
Let's see if I can find it online....
Got it!

Tales of The Wizard of Oz

"Where streets are paved with gold
and no one ever grows old"



Sincerely yours in Jesus through Mary,
Mike Rizzio

Imitate Mary
Become like Jesus
Live for the Triune God

Seek the Light of Our Lord Jesus Christ
See you on the High Ground!

* - J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R. stands for:
Jesus, Mary and Joseph;
O Beata Trinitas;
St. Michael, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how I seek and long to be better than me!

Unknown said...

Oh , how I seek to be better than me.