Thursday, April 16, 2015

Foederis Arca... Our Blessed Mother and the New Jerusalem

J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R.*


 "Arise Lord, come to your resting place,
you and your majestic ark" 
(Psalm 132:8).

Sincerely yours in Jesus through Mary,
Mike Rizzio

Imitate Mary
Become like Jesus
Live for the Triune God

Seek the Light of Our Lord Jesus Christ
See you on the High Ground!

* - J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R. stands for:
Jesus, Mary and Joseph;
O Beata Trinitas;
St. Michael, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael

3 comments:

Nori Coleman said...

Awesome image!

Francis Monty said...

Do we know the name of the painter and of the location of this image? Thank you

Mike Rizzio said...

Francis, great to finally get a comment after all these many months. My confirmation name is Francis and I pray this is a confirmation of sorts on this Feast of the Immaculate Conception.

This image was gifted to me by Sr. Mary of the Redemption (SOLT) who spent several years in the Holy Land where it originated.

I believe it comes from somewhere near Ein Kerem, the birthplace of St. John the Baptist, the Visitation mystery of the Rosary.

I will endeavor to find out more and get back to you.

My email is jmjriz@gmail.com. Drop me a line.
God bless you,
Michael