Saturday, March 23, 2019

Physicist Priests (3)

J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R.*


Father Robert Spitzer S.J.
is gifting us with profound wisdom
so needed in this critical time
both for the Church and the world.

One gem is a prayer 
at Mass and Adoration
paraphrased as:

Dear Lord...
I know You are there...
I know You love me...
I know Your Holy Spirit
is there
to guide me...

Speak for Your servant
is listening.

I'm watching Father and Doug Keck
on EWTN right now and they are talking
about The Light Shines On In The Darkness

an episode from 2017-11-29 
and beginning near the 17:00 
mark they're discussing 
human AUTONOMY 
and then Father starts
enumerating the
 three prerequisites
 for mortal sin.

As I pursue a new light
for the work on the
which got a big boost yesterday
(a 50 minute conversation
with our pastor, Fr Richard)
I take this as a sign 
that Numero Uno is watching over us.





Sincerely yours
in Jesus through Mary,
Mike Rizzio

Imitate Mary
Become like Jesus
Live for the Triune God

Seek the Light of Our Lord Jesus Christ
See you on the High Ground!


* - J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R. stands for:
Jesus, Mary and Joseph;
O Beata Trinitas;
St. Michael, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael

No comments: