Thursday, December 20, 2018

Bearing Witness to the Light XIV...One, Two, Three...Green Light

J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R.*

SOURCE:  https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Holiday-Christmas-Lights-Emergent-Reader-Mini-Book-997299


When the Holy Spirit's work in my soul dawned upon me in Advent 1997, I was given the freedom to search and the time to observe life in what seems in retrospect, an almost out of body experience.  It was my life and yet I was detached in a peculiar way from all that was happening around me. It was like being in traffic in a big city and having every stop light that you drive up to be GREEN, for blocks and blocks. Sure makes you feel special.

Sincerely yours
in Jesus through Mary,
Mike Rizzio

Imitate Mary
Become like Jesus
Live for the Triune God

Seek the Light of Our Lord Jesus Christ
See you on the High Ground!

* - J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R. stands for:
Jesus, Mary and Joseph;
O Beata Trinitas;
St. Michael, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael

No comments: