Wednesday, October 03, 2018

For Jesus Christ's Crown and Covenant?

J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R.*

The Reformed Presbyterian Church 
flew this banner/flag/standard
in the not too distant past.
(More to come after research)

This was well before the attack
of Post-Modernism.

+      +       +
 
Psalm 60:4
Thou hast given a banner to them that fear thee, 
that it may be displayed because of the truth. KJV


Seems to fit!

 The Douey-Rheims Translation 

puts it all in context.


With God We Will Gain the Victory

1Unto the end, for them that shall be changed, for the inscription of a title, to David himself, for doctrine, when he set fire to Mesopotamia of Syria and Sobal and Joab returned and slew of Edom, in the vale of the saltpits, twelve thousand men. O God, thou hast cast us off, and hast destroyed us; thou hast been angry, and hast had mercy on us.

2Thou hast moved the earth, and hast troubled it: heal thou the breaches thereof, for it has been moved.

3Thou hast shewn thy people hard things; thou hast made us drink wine of sorrow. 

4Thou hast given a warning to them that fear thee: that they may flee from before the bow: That thy beloved may be delivered. 

5Save me with thy right hand, and hear me. 

6God hath spoken in his holy place: I will rejoice, and I will divide Sichem; and will mete out the vale of tabernacles. 

7Galaad is mine, and Manasses is mine: and Ephraim is the strength of my head. Juda is my king: 

8Moab is the pot of my hope. Into Edom will I stretch out my shoe: to me the foreigners are made subject. 

9Who will bring me into the strong city? who will lead me into Edom? 

10Wilt not thou, O God, who hast cast us off? and wilt not thou, O God, go out with our armies?



Sincerely yours
in Jesus through Mary,
Mike Rizzio

Imitate Mary
Become like Jesus
Live for the Triune God

Seek the Light of Our Lord Jesus Christ
See you on the High Ground!

* - J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R. stands for:
Jesus, Mary and Joseph;
O Beata Trinitas;
St. Michael, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael

No comments: