Friday, September 07, 2018

Practical Providence

J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R.*

If I wasn't aware of the modus operandi
that I ascribe to the workings of my 
guardian angel (George)
inspired by the Holy Spirit, 
yesterday might have
convinced me anew.

The three features:
      • Perfect timing
      • Unique/odd/curious circumstances
      • Hanging question mark

Cases-in-point:

Early morning listening to and recording of Fr. Bill Casey's half hour long talk on virtue.

The near occasion of a impromptu comment
at work that had to be heard by another employee in a veiled way.

The talk with my friend John at work and the timely arrival of another customer who was on my mind and whom I was about to talk about.

Each of these three moments
 share the modus operandi 
and I thanked God
 after each one.

I could tell the whole story
on each
one
 as I did for my family.

Sometimes
WOW
is the only word
that fits.


Sincerely yours
in Jesus through Mary,
Mike Rizzio

Imitate Mary
Become like Jesus
Live for the Triune God

Seek the Light of Our Lord Jesus Christ
See you on the High Ground!


* - J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R. stands for:
Jesus, Mary and Joseph;
O Beata Trinitas;
St. Michael, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael

No comments: