Thursday, November 09, 2017

Working Out My Salvation in Anonymity

J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R.*
There is great mystery to me as to why this and my other blogs have stayed hidden to the vast cyber audience who might either support or oppose the work.

I am comforted by Jesus' words:
"Don't let your hand know 
what your right hand is doing." 
Matthew 6:3

 
CHARITY is the basis for my work.
I am obliged to give to others
what I freely received.

I guess there is
DIVINE PROTECTION
in anonymity.

Sincerely yours in Jesus through Mary,
Mike Rizzio

Imitate Mary
Become like Jesus
Live for the Triune God

Seek the Light of Our Lord Jesus Christ
See you on the High Ground!

* - J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R. stands for:
Jesus, Mary and Joseph;
O Beata Trinitas;
St. Michael, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael

No comments: