Thursday, February 09, 2017

Pope Pius X's Oath

J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R.*

 http://www.ewtn.com/library/papaldoc/p10moath.htm

This is how he ends it in 1910...
That the absolute and immutable truth preached by the apostles from the beginning may never be believed to be different, may never be understood in any other way. I promise that I shall keep all these articles faithfully, entirely, and sincerely, and guard them inviolate, in no way deviating from them in teaching or in any way in word or in writing. Thus I promise, this I swear, so help me God.

Modernism is still with us.

E=mc2
as revealed scientific truth
points to a supernatural origin
that is Almighty God Himself. 

Always was and always will be
Light from Light 
Divine Action (energeia)
 that flows from Mass
the Mystery of Light,
the Holy Eucharist

Oh how I wish I could get other Catholics to see what I have seen for the past 13 years.
 

Sincerely yours in Jesus through Mary,
Mike Rizzio

Imitate Mary
Become like Jesus
Live for the Triune God

Seek the Light of Our Lord Jesus Christ
See you on the High Ground!

* - J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R. stands for:
Jesus, Mary and Joseph;
O Beata Trinitas;
St. Michael, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael

No comments: