Thursday, February 11, 2016

After Midnight...

J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R.*

I wonder how many other Catholics go to sleep early in the evening of Ash Wednesday, with hunger in their bellies only to be awakened at or slightly after midnight.

Yippee I can eat a snack... should I?

Now I can have that cup of coffee
that I denied... oh really?

   
Is the "legality" of this 
what really matters?
  


 
I have to admit that my past Lenten Observance has been spotty at best.

This midnight of the last 40 days will be different...

So when I awake I will pray, and seek more
understanding of the will of God
and this will be my food―
to be an obedient:
son of God.



Now its time again,
to say "Goodnight"
(1:56 am)


Sincerely yours in Jesus through Mary,
Mike Rizzio

Imitate Mary
Become like Jesus
Live for the Triune God

Seek the Light of Our Lord Jesus Christ
See you on the High Ground!

* - J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R. stands for:
Jesus, Mary and Joseph;
O Beata Trinitas;
St. Michael, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael

No comments: