Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Cardinal Virtues

J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R.*

Three cardinal eggs

The gifts keep coming this Easter season. Yesterday evening while chainsawing a dead chapparel tree that will soon be replaced by a pond, I was stung by two angry wasps.  This morning I returned to continue this work, albeit more carefully. I goofed again and was stung two more times. 

I returned a third time with more protection this time and as I approached I witnessed a male and female cardinal fly off for cover.  As I neared  the tree I realized why.  What a beautiful nest! As I went to get this picture, with my son Joe, he too got stung. Ouch.

Our Triune God is so good!  

Sincerely yours in Jesus and Mary,
Mike Rizzio

Imitate Mary
Become like Jesus
Live for the Triune God

Seek the Light of Our Lord Jesus Christ
See you on the High Ground!


* - J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R. stands for:
Jesus, Mary and Joseph;
O Beata Trinitas;
St. Michael, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael

No comments: