Tuesday, December 21, 2010

One Great Emblem...Lux, Vita, Caritas

J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R.*


The alliteration in English and German (Light, Life, Love and Licht, Liebe, Leben) is special, but the Latin Lux, Vita, Caritas still seems to carry the Triune message to the masses.

Let's hope that St. John's College (Anglican) in Johannesburg, South Africa may someday see the full light and turn back to the Roman Catholic Church.


Our Lady of Walsingham, please bring them back home!
Sincerely yours in Jesus and Mary,
Mike Rizzio

Imitate Mary
Become like Jesus
Live for the Triune God

Seek the Light of Our Lord Jesus Christ
See you on the High Ground!

* - J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R. stands for:
Jesus, Mary and Joseph;
O Beata Trinitas;
St. Michael, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike,
I googled Lux Vita Caritas and your web site came up. I do not believe in co-incidences.
What connection do you have to St John's College, are you a teacher there?
My two sons were at school there.
Anyway your website is great. I too
try to imitate Blessed Mother Mary. Through Mary to Jesus.
Lux Vita Caritas.
Diana

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike,
I googled Lux Vita Caritas and your web site came up. I do not believe in co-incidences.
What connection do you have to St John's College, are you a teacher there?
My two sons were at school there.
Anyway your website is great. I too
try to imitate Blessed Mother Mary. Through Mary to Jesus.
Lux Vita Caritas.
Diana