Monday, April 14, 2008

Imagine, #2


J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R.*

In 2004, Rolling Stone magazine voted
Imagine the third greatest song of all time.

Can you Imagine that!!!


Imagine there's no Heaven It's easy if you try No hell below us Above us only sky Imagine all the people Living for today Imagine there's no countries It isn't hard to do Nothing to kill or die for And no religion too Imagine all the people Living life in peace You may say that I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one Imagine no possessions I wonder if you can No need for greed or hunger A brotherhood of man Imagine all the people Sharing all the world You may say that I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will live as one.

John Lennon's Revolution had at least nine versions,
several of which were pressed into vinyl.

Maybe there's room for a second Imagine,
Julian and/or Sean singing it...

I can dream, can't I?

IMAGINE
3-in-1


Imagine, we’re in Heaven
It's easy if you try
Yes, hell's below us
You know the reason why,
(It's enough to make you cry)
(Now you know what it means to die)


Imagine we're the people
Sharing in His Light, Life and Love.

Imagine, one confession
It isn’t hard to do
One grand Mass, now shining
Communion with Him...me and you,

Imagine we're the people
Living His Way...
A----a men.

You may say that I’m a dreamer
But I’m not the only one,
Moses, Isaiah, Ezekiel...Daniel too
Bear witness to the Su-u-un.

Imagine praise and worship
I wonder if you can
Mother Mary's saints and angels
Such a choir! unheard by man,

Imagine peace eternal
Promised land, so say…
A----a men.

You may say that I’m a dreamer
But I’m not the only one,
Matthew, Mark, Luke...John too
Now glorify the So-o-on.



Nutopia
might never be the same...


Remember, he did sing,

Christ, you know it ain't easy,
You know how hard it can be...

Sincerely yours in Jesus and Mary,
Mike Rizzio, SOLT

Imitate Mary
Become like Jesus
Live for the Triune God

Seek the Light of Our Lord Jesus Christ
See you on the High Ground!


If you have a few minutes please go to the following sites
and see what I have been compelled to work on since 2004.

http://soltlaity.org/breadoflife.htm

http://soltlaity.org/slideshow.htm

I will attempt to answer any and all inquiries at jmjriz@aol.com.

+++

* - J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R. stands for: Jesus, Mary and Joseph;
O Beata Trinitas; St. Michael, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael

No comments: