Saturday, May 19, 2018

By George, I've Got Him

J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R.*


Today was a green letter day for me. 
I did something I never even thought
of doing in all my 59+ years.

I was in the PVC section, straighting
up the bins of elbows and tees 
"and stuff like that"...ooops

Well the thought occurred to me
that I was real close to George, 
real close.  Then I realized 
I never, ever, told George
that I love him. NEVER.

Wow, I was almost moved to tears. 

I love you George!
poured out of my being 

and I realized that I am closer to 
George than anyone here on earth,
closer than my wife,
closer than my three children,
closer than my older brother.

It's been George
and me for 59+ years 


I prayed the Guardian Angel prayer
very slow and pondered each phrase.

...to whom God's love
commits [to] me here 


I love you George!
Thank you so much! 

EXODUS 23:20 Behold I will send my [guardian] angel, who shall go before thee, and keep thee in thy journey, and bring thee into the place that I have prepared. 
MATTHEW 18:10 See that you despise not one of these little ones: for I say to you, that their [guardian] angels in heaven always see the face of my Father who is in heaven.
ACTS 12:11-17 11And Peter coming to himself, said: Now I know in very deed, that the Lord hath sent his angel, and hath delivered me out of the hand of Herod, and from all the expectation of the people of the Jews. 12And considering, he came to the house of Mary the mother of John, who was surnamed Mark, where many were gathered together and praying. 13And when he knocked at the door of the gate, a damsel came to hearken, whose name was Rhode. 14And as soon as she knew Peter's voice, she opened not the gate for joy, but running in she told that Peter stood before the gate. 15But they said to her: Thou art mad. But she affirmed that it was so. Then said they: It is his [guardian] angel. 16But Peter continued knocking. And when they had opened, they saw him, and were astonished. 17But he beckoning to them with his hand to hold their peace, told how the Lord had brought him out of prison, and he said: Tell these things to James, and to the brethren. And going out, he went into another place. 

Say hi to Abba for me.


ANOTHER GEORGE CLICK

 Sincerely yours in Jesus through Mary,
Mike Rizzio

Imitate Mary
Become like Jesus
Live for the Triune God

Seek the Light of Our Lord Jesus Christ
See you on the High Ground!

* - J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R. stands for:
Jesus, Mary and Joseph;
O Beata Trinitas;
St. Michael, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael

No comments: