Thursday, May 17, 2018

A Gift from the Heartland...Sonrise

J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R.*

 When I flew back to Corpus Christi
from Columbus on Flight AA1492
 I realized I was on a mission...

Today I finally got around to some unfinished work.

At 6 am I listened to Matt Swain 
on the Sunrise Morning Show
 for the first time
(We met in Columbus, Ohio at the
Coming Home Network retreat
last month)

This is the best Catholic Radio station
I have heard to date:


AM 820

 This cropped image from an unknown artist is
a perfect example of the subtle interplay of colors in Light

NOTICE THE GREEN VEIL
THE BLUE MANTLE
THE RED TUNIC
THE GOLD SURROUNDING

THE WHITE TUNIC ON JESUS
WITH THE RED CROSS

SHEER GENIUS
    all to reveal the Light
and centrality
of the Holy Eucharist

Sincerely yours in Jesus through Mary,
Mike Rizzio

Imitate Mary
Become like Jesus
Live for the Triune God

Seek the Light of Our Lord Jesus Christ
See you on the High Ground!

* - J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R. stands for:
Jesus, Mary and Joseph;
O Beata Trinitas;
St. Michael, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael

No comments: