Monday, April 16, 2018

It Was Twenty Years Ago Today...

J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R.*



It was twenty years ago today...
The Holy Spirit led me home to stay.
I'd been lost so long, so blind, so wild,
He turned me first to clay; then to a reborn child.

"So here's a three-fold gift for you, 
your faith, your wife and 'It's All True!' "
My Lord and Savior took me by the hand.

We're Abba's children
in the Promised Land,
We hope you come
to love and know.

Abba's children
in the Promised Land,
Living in His light,
that lovely glow.


Abba's children in the
Abba's children in the
Abba's children in the
Promised Land.

Happy birthday
Pope Benedict!

Sincerely yours in Jesus through Mary,
Mike Rizzio

Imitate Mary
Become like Jesus
Live for the Triune God

Seek the Light of Our Lord Jesus Christ
See you on the High Ground!

* - J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R. stands for:
Jesus, Mary and Joseph;
O Beata Trinitas;
St. Michael, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael

No comments: