Sunday, December 03, 2017

Triune Truth Animations VIII

J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R.*

R E S T I N G
 through, with
and in Mass
Pondering
the importance 
of peace and quiet
on the Lord's Day
allowing/willing
 the Real Presence,
the Supreme Being,

 the Triune God, 
I AM
to activate our life 
during the memorial
Fifth Mystery of Light, 
Feast of Agape [Love]
that has its origin in the
Book of Revelation
Marriage Supper
of the Lamb.  

+       +       +    

ST. AUGUSTINE OF HIPPO:

“You made us for Yourself
O Lord, and our hearts
will wander

restless
until we

rest in
You”

Let us rest
 en Masse
and in peace
AMEN 

 +       +       + 

And why is this Divine Rest important?

For the two other requirements that Jesus gave witness to and charged us with. He proclaimed the Good News in the synagogue and healed the sick on the Sabbath.

 

Albert Einstein: “Every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life are based on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still receiving.”
   
 Sincerely yours in Jesus through Mary,
Gianna Rizzio
Mike Rizzio

Imitate Mary
Become like Jesus
Live for the Triune God

Seek the Light of Our Lord Jesus Christ
See you on the High Ground!

* - J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R. stands for:
Jesus, Mary and Joseph;
O Beata Trinitas;
St. Michael, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael

No comments: