Monday, June 13, 2016

God help us! Pope Benedict XVI's Regensburg Address

J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R.*

So here I sit in a Burger King
adjacent another La Quinta Inn 
across the street from the VA Clinic
in Corpus Christi, TX.

The sky is dark gray 
and the wind is whipping
the palms trees to a frenzy.

As I reflect on the ISIS inspired 
hate-filled terror in Orlando
I am deeply troubled.

So I pray...

Abba Father
takes a hit when
rampant murder is 
attributed to the will
of an Islamic Allah.



Too many people are
too quick to form the snap
conclusion that belief
in the Triune God
is the culprit. 
    
Where will it all end? 

 There is diabolical genius
at work in all this

God help us!

 I think I need to reread
Pope Benedict XVI's
erudite and prophetic
Regensburg Address 
from 2006.

PDF HERE



Sincerely yours in Jesus through Mary,
Mike Rizzio

Imitate Mary
Become like Jesus
Live for the Triune God

Seek the Light of Our Lord Jesus Christ
See you on the High Ground!

* - J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R. stands for:
Jesus, Mary and Joseph;
O Beata Trinitas;
St. Michael, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael

No comments: