Wednesday, March 16, 2016

The Doctors Speak...Light, Life and Love (12)

J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R.*



St. Alphonsus Liguori

  Jesus, Lord, be Thou mine own


Jesus, Lord, be Thou my own;
Thee I long for, Thee alone;
All myself I give to Thee;
Do whate'er Thou wilt with me.

Life without Thy Love would be
Death, O Sov'reign Good, to me;
Bound and held by Thy dear chains
Captive now my heart remains.

Thou, O God, my heart inflame,
Give that love which Thou dost claim;
Payment I will ask for none;
Love demands but love alone.

God of beauty, Lord of light,
Thy good will is my delight;
Now henceforth Thy will divine
Ever shall in all be mine.
  
  
Sincerely yours in Jesus through Mary,
Mike Rizzio

Imitate Mary
Become like Jesus
Live for the Triune God

Seek the Light of Our Lord Jesus Christ
See you on the High Ground!

* - J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R. stands for:
Jesus, Mary and Joseph;
O Beata Trinitas;
St. Michael, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael

No comments: