Thursday, May 07, 2015

The Rain, the Ark and Our Lady

J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R.*

While attending West Point in 1979 I did a short stint as a DJ-in-training for the local radio station, WKDT.  My first and only real work there was to program a late night soundtrack that would play to the scant audience that listened while we slept.  


I remember seeking a song that I had long forgotten,
but for a memorable hook that I thought was....

and I do...
I do, I do, I do, I do

Well, the search was on...

A few hours later, I came across a Cowsills LP 
and was struck by a song with a curious title,

The Rain, the Park and Other Things

I listened and heard....

and I knew...
I knew, I knew, I knew, I knew

It's it!

And it made me happy, happy, happy

I must have heard it when I was eight, and at age 20, 
I was sent back in time due to this little gem

Today when I listened again 
I saw the connection
to Our Blessed Mother,
The Virgin Mary,
the ultimate Flower Girl 
who guides us to
(and gives way to)
The Sun of Justice and 
the Son of Man
Jesus Christ,
the only begotten
Son of God.   
   

All praise to the Most Holy Trinity!      
Notice the harps that sound
as if the angels are playing too. 
 _______

PS. And is if I needed another confirmation sign...
When I went BING to find images 
of Mary with flowers and gardens 
and Mary's Garden in England 
(for this MS Moviemaker Video)


lo and behold...their wallpaper image is of
Harpur Garden, Cambridge, England.



Sincerely yours in Jesus through Mary,
Mike Rizzio

Imitate Mary
Become like Jesus
Live for the Triune God

Seek the Light of Our Lord Jesus Christ
See you on the High Ground!

* - J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R. stands for:
Jesus, Mary and Joseph;
O Beata Trinitas;
St. Michael, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael

No comments: