Tuesday, May 05, 2015

The Hand of God and the Rainbow

J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R.*

I remember back to the late 80'
when a rainbow appeared 
just as I was departing 
from the girl I might have one day
married, if providence had deemed it so.

Rockwall, Texas was the site...
and it was my first significant rainbow.



A brother in Christ has this post on YouTube 
about Jesus and the Rainbow Bridge 


The number 433 is significant to my dear 
cousin Joyce and me so when 
I saw it on his screen capture, I paid attention.  

God is surely about a work!

Sincerely yours in Jesus through Mary,
Mike Rizzio

Imitate Mary
Become like Jesus
Live for the Triune God

Seek the Light of Our Lord Jesus Christ
See you on the High Ground!

* - J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R. stands for:
Jesus, Mary and Joseph;
O Beata Trinitas;
St. Michael, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael

No comments: