The Resurrection of Our Lord Jesus Christ is a mystery
The Shroud of Turin witnesses to the mystery of His True Light.
The empty tomb witnesses to the mystery of His Glorified Life.
The first encounter (prior to sunrise)
with St. Mary Magdalene witnesses to the mystery
of His Abiding Love.
Detail from Noli Me Tangere by Giotto di Bondone
He is risen!
- This is not an anti-science bash by a frustrated science student
- All knowledge [science included] is a gift from God to man
- Along the way we use should read truth out of the Bible and not into it
- All of the Laws we will discuss were brought to us by God believing Christ worshiping Christians
We have already looked at E=mc2 and derived from it a perspective of Jesus Christ that might not otherwise have been readily seen.
Some weeks ago we looked at ‘Light’ and had some discussion on the equation E=mc2. This led us to realize that not only is our spiritual life dependent upon God, namely Jesus Christ, but that the world in which we live was also sustained in its relative physical relativity by the same God, in the person of Jesus Christ, Isaiah 44:24, 45:12, 1Cor 8:6, Eph 3:9.
Sincerely yours in Jesus through Mary,
Become like Jesus
Live for the Triune God
Seek the Light of Our Lord Jesus Christ
See you on the High Ground!
* - J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R. stands for:
Jesus, Mary and Joseph;
O Beata Trinitas;
St. Michael, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael