Friday, February 06, 2015

And Jesus Spoke

J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R.*

 One day in the timespan
2005-2007  
while in the Spirit, 
I asked the following question, 
addressing it to Our Lord
and Savior Jesus Christ:

 Why don't you ever speak to me?

He answered, in an inaudible
direct movement to my heart:

I speak to you
from the Cross.

Enough said, seven little words.

I immediately understood.

So...
if I really desire to hear His voice, 
and if He speaks from the Cross, 
then I must be on Calvary with Him
and/or be carrying my Cross for Him. 

James Tissot - Online Collection of Brooklyn Museum;
Photo: Brooklyn Museum, 2008, 00.159.299_PS2.jpg


Sincerely yours in Jesus through Mary,
Mike Rizzio

Imitate Mary
Become like Jesus
Live for the Triune God

Seek the Light of Our Lord Jesus Christ
See you on the High Ground!

* - J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R. stands for:
Jesus, Mary and Joseph;
O Beata Trinitas;
St. Michael, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael

No comments: