Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Abiding in Corpus Christi

J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R.*



Here I sit in the city of Corpus Christi, Texas and I feel moved by the Spirit. I'm at a library computer station and I am seeking to witness the goodness, truth and beauty of Our Lord and Savior in some small way.  As I look to my left and right I see many people who might benefit from a living encounter with the person of Jesus Christ. So I will find an image and get it on the screen so that passersby will glimpse the Truth in the R-G-B light of the computer monitor.

Sincerely yours in Jesus through Mary,
Mike Rizzio

Imitate Mary
Become like Jesus
Live for the Triune God

Seek the Light of Our Lord Jesus Christ
See you on the High Ground!

* - J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R. stands for:
Jesus, Mary and Joseph;
O Beata Trinitas;
St. Michael, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael

No comments: