Thursday, October 02, 2014

Real Beauty (4)

J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R.*


Our Lady of the Most Holy Trinity
and her Perpetual Adoration Chapel
in Corpus Christi, Texas



O Love that will not let me go,
I rest my weary soul in thee;
I give thee back the life I owe,

That in thine ocean depths its flow
May richer, fuller be.

 O light that followest all my way,
I yield my flickering torch to thee;
My heart restores its borrowed ray,
That in thy sunshine’s blaze its day
May brighter, fairer be.

Sincerely yours in Jesus through Mary,
Mike Rizzio

Imitate Mary
Become like Jesus
Live for the Triune God

Seek the Light of Our Lord Jesus Christ
See you on the High Ground!

* - J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R. stands for:
Jesus, Mary and Joseph;
O Beata Trinitas;
St. Michael, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael

No comments: