Please watch this video:
I have a strong military suspicion that Saul Alinsky's tactics are behind the Democrats' policy toward government control and so-called social justice.
The apparently Afro-American brave caller in the first part of this video affirms this.We must do battle to stem the tide. But how, as believing Christians, do we start?
Three things for certain...
1. Well we must understand these Machiavellian-based principles.
2. We must take and hold the moral high ground (truth in charity).
3. We must make a united stand on the word COVENANT (God's Promise) and the eternal sign that Our Father gave humanity and all of good creation—the Rainbow. There is a flag that supports this effort.
The Tactics of the Opposition
(Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals, 1971)
1. "Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have."
2. "Never go outside the expertise of your people."
3. "Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy."
4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."
5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon."
6. "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."
7. "A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."
8. "Keep the pressure on. Never let up."
9. "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself."
10. "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."
11. "If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive."
12. "The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative."
13. "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it."
Our humble response? Sacred Scripture
There is far too little contemplation of what really lies just beyond the rainbow. Sacred Scripture is abundantly clear on the matter. We see God's rainbow in Genesis (Α) and in Revelation (Ω) and in each instance the bow relates to God's Covenant with mankind. Jesus Christ reigns in heaven surrounded by this sign of sacred beauty, wonder and promise. His glorious return in the clouds just might be preceded by one final rainbow.
Genesis 9:8-13, 16
Then God said to Noah and to his sons with him, "Behold, I establish my covenant with you and your offspring after you, and with every living creature that is with you, the birds, the livestock, and every beast of the earth with you, as many as came out of the ark; it is for every beast of the earth. I establish my covenant with you, that never again shall all flesh be cut off by the waters of the flood, and never again shall there be a flood to destroy the earth." And God said, "This is the sign of the covenant that I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for all future generations: I have set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be a sign of the covenant between me and the earth.
"When the bow is in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is on the earth."
Like the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud on the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness all around. Such was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord. And when I saw it, I fell on my face, and I heard the voice of one speaking.
Then will appear in heaven the sign of the Son of Man, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Revelation 4:3, 5:6, 10:1
And he who sat there had the appearance of jasper and carnelian, and around the throne was a rainbow that had the appearance of an emerald.
And between the throne and the four living creatures and among the elders I saw a Lamb standing, as though it had been slain, with seven horns and with seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth.
Then I saw another mighty angel coming down from heaven, wrapped in a cloud, with a rainbow over his head, and his face was like the sun, and his legs like pillars of fire.