Friday, April 12, 2013

A Belated Birthday Gift

J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R.*


From the Meditation of the Day, MAGNIFICAT, March 8, 2013

"Love attracts love. That is, when I see that God loves me supremely, I can't help loving Him in return. Seeing that I am created in God's image and likeness and created anew to grace by the blood of God's only-begotten Son makes me let go of my sensual love and conceive a true love. My eye has found the light, and the light itself has made me love the light. And so I never give up trying to hate and flee from whatever would deprive me of the light, and to love and desire whatever will give it to me. So I rise up with living faith and conceive the virtues as my children..."

St. Catherine of Siena

Sincerely yours in Jesus and Mary,
Mike Rizzio

Imitate Mary
Become like Jesus
Live for the Triune God

Seek the Light of Our Lord Jesus Christ
See you on the High Ground!

* - J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R. stands for:
Jesus, Mary and Joseph;
O Beata Trinitas;
St. Michael, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael

No comments: