Albert Einstein once built his substantial legacy upon a simple intellectual construct:
"Everything should be made
as simple as possible,
but not simpler."
The simple truth concerning the Real Presence: the Eucharist, has been co-opted by the secularists, just the same as the key terms: love, soul, and peace. They already hijacked the feasts of Christmas, Easter, All Hallows Eve. Even the word Catholic has been effectively rendered non-descriptive/non-binding (Thanks to all the vocal defectors still within her ranks.)
Simply put, it sure looks like it.
- God is the first, most-pure Being
- God is absolutely lacking in non-being, and is therefore eternal
- God has no composition, and is therefore simple
- God has no defect, and is therefore perfect
- God has no diversity, and therefore is one.