Friday, November 04, 2011

Cutting a Groove in Cyberspace

J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R.*


God help me if I am wrong,
God help me if I am right.

On Wednesday as I was scouting out the north forty I
dropped by the Beeville Texas Public Library to check my email.

There I realized something quite profound.
Somehow after maintaining this blog for five years
I have managed to "cut a groove" in cyberspace.

Typing in a GOOGLE Search on E-U-C-H-A...
provides an interesting result.
eucharist e mc2
Now I wonder if GOOGLE can/will supress
the connection.  Only time will tell.

Sincerely yours in Jesus and Mary,
Mike Rizzio

Imitate Mary
Become like Jesus
Live for the Triune God

Seek the Light of Our Lord Jesus Christ
See you on the High Ground!

* - J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R. stands for:
Jesus, Mary and Joseph;
O Beata Trinitas;
St. Michael, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael

No comments: