Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Our Lady of Light, Revisited

J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R.*


From the apparitions:

"There is, however, one request I make, and that is, if it is possible, that the picture of my resemblance on this card be encircled with a rainbow which is my signature and also my approval. In days past God sent His rainbow to His people as a sign of hope after he had flooded the earth. In these days God has sent me, your heavenly Mother, as a sign of hope for your land of America. So, you see, the rainbow is significant in my appearances here as Our Lady of Light."

On the Feast of the Immaculate Conception:

 December 8, 1991, Our Lady of Light made good
on her promise of sending a miracle...
the "evil empire," the Soviet Union was no more.
 

Sincerely yours in Jesus and Mary,
Mike Rizzio

Imitate Mary
Become like Jesus
Live for the Triune God

Seek the Light of Our Lord Jesus Christ
See you on the High Ground!

* - J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R. stands for:
Jesus, Mary and Joseph;
O Beata Trinitas;
St. Michael, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael

No comments: