- Your child will become more sophisticated in understanding the concept of time. They enjoy hearing about times past
- By age 6, most children can count to 100. By age 9, they are beginning to learn how to multiply.
- Kids begin to wonder more about the world around them, and they are more likely to ask why things happen.
- Children at this age begin to notice that friends may have different spiritual practices.
Become like Jesus
Live for the Triune God
Seek the Light of Our Lord Jesus Christ
* - J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R. stands for:
O Beata Trinitas;
St. Michael, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael