Saturday, December 18, 2010

Here Comes the Son, He's All Right!

J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R.*

I recall the summer of what I believe was 2001. I was carrying my young son John Michael in my arms. As I entered the Ark of the Covenent "center" (where my re-version occurred three years prior) I heard a guitar strumming priest sing the line "Here Comes the Sun" from George Harrison's song off of Abbey Road. He made me smile because I knew God wanted me to hear it. John Michael is still the Sunshine on my Shoulder.

Father John Licari made quite an impression. 

He's a holy priest.

I pray for George Harrison...after all he was a confirmed Catholic.

I hope he is singing a modified version of
"My Sweet Lord" to Jesus right now.


And Paul McCartney...he wanted to grow up to be a Catholic lorry driver.

I hope he will redicate "Let It Be" to the ultimate Mother Mary

Sincerely yours in Jesus and Mary,
Mike Rizzio

Imitate Mary
Become like Jesus
Live for the Triune God

Seek the Light of Our Lord Jesus Christ
See you on the High Ground!

* - J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R. stands for:

Jesus, Mary and Joseph;
O Beata Trinitas;
St. Michael, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael

No comments: