Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Simple Understanding of a Profound Truth (from the blogs)

J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R.*


...So that brings me back to the Theory of Relativity. Supposedly Einstein wanted to understand how GOD made everything. I'd never had it presented that way or thought about it with that as a motivating factor, but I found that quite interesting. I've long considered that both Science and Religion would arrive at the same place, if they are seeking TRUTH. How could they not?

The program presented that Einstein theorized that light was the unequivocal constant. At that time, in the early 1900's matter and energy were just two separate schools of thought. While standing on a hill, rationalizing with a long time friend, fellow philosopher and physicist, Einstein made the determination concerning light as they viewed two distant clocks. Then while observing a train, he alluded that as something approached this limit, unlike the sound barrier which can be broken, this limit of the speed of light, that time would slow down the closer you came to this limit. So it could stand still, totally still at light speed and effectively be everywhere at once.

Hmmm.... sounds GOD like to me. Also causes me to think about the time it took to create the earth, and unlike the human measuring terms we use like a thousand years for us is a day to GOD etc, if GOD were creating, at the speed of light, GOD speaks it and it becomes, then it's all made in no time. In a flash, maybe even a Big Bang !!!

Einstein's equation was further proven and demonstrated by a Jewish woman from Austria, in Germany in the 1930's. She was given little to no credit for her discovery, of atom splitting and the energy that occurs during this process. Showing us that you can divide a mass, uh, the M in the E=MC2, and when doing so, there is Energy released that can be harnessed and utilized. SO if we can change a mass into energy, then we can also change energy into a mass.

Interesting. In fact the sun, is a mass which exchanges mass for energy to illuminate our solar system. Black holes are described as energy so dense that light can not escape it. Caving in upon itself, the amount of energy being processed upon itself, can create a mass, a star, a big bang!

( sad note, Einstein's discovery brought him much fame and he strayed, eventually divorcing his wife. Which causes me to pause and consider, "what good is it to gain the world and lose your soul?")

I talked with my room mate Steve about this and he pointed out something very interesting as well. That sand, which is busted up rock to pebbles and pebbles to sand, actually works it's way back down and is compressed back into rock again. Totally fascinating to me. It must then become molten lava as well and eventually come out and dry solid and once again start the process of breaking down into sand again. Similar to how the water goes from a lake to the sky and then onto the land and then through the aquifer and back to a lake or the ocean and the process begins again.

This stuff is just too wonderful for me. How can all of this just be accidental? It's too perfect.

I think about our bodies and how you scrape it and it bleeds and the blood then dries and scabs to cleanse and protect and then the skin closes up again; freakin' amazing! Sometimes it is a deeper wound and though healed it leaves a scar, but Blood has amazing properties.

The songs about the blood of Jesus and the biblical claims of the blood of Jesus and the slain lamb. Covered in the blood. The blood will never lose it's power. Verses talking about the rocks crying out, because of a life's blood spilled on it.

All amazing and too wonderful for me. Even a tree gets a wound and sap comes out and eventually it will heal as well.
...
I don't know what Science will find, but I don't believe that as creationists state, that the world is only about 10,000 years old. Carbon dating doesn't seem to be accurate and they have other ways of measuring and we know things like ice ages occurred and for it to melt and return to normal should take x amount of time etc, but there is ALWAYS an exception to the rule, especially when you're a Star Breathing GOD, at the speed of light, where time stands still!

I love GOD. GOD is light and love, in all and through all.

I'm in awe of no other thing the way I am of GOD.

I love my wife too and the more I love GOD the more I love my wife and the more I love my wife the more I love GOD.

Life
is wonderful!

Sincerely yours in Jesus and Mary,
Mike Rizzio, SOLT

Imitate Mary
Become like Jesus
Live for the Triune God

Seek the Light of Our Lord Jesus Christ
See you on the High Ground!


* - J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R. stands for: Jesus, Mary and Joseph;
O Beata Trinitas; St. Michael, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael

No comments: