Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Sioux Falls, Reston, Pompton Plains, Romania...Thanks!


At Mass this morning I received the Precious Blood
from a glass crystal "chalice." It was very lamentable.
The Trinity Chalice (above) comes from a New Age website.
It is the type of neo-pagan craftsmanship
that offers us a great challenge.
Are we ready to reclaim our Christian Heritage?


J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R.*

Greetings from N.J.

The only resolution I have with the Activemeter webcounter is where you all come from so I want to pass on a big thank you to those of you who return to this site and/or spend some time pondering these humble posts.

When I came to the certainty that IT (the Catholic Faith) IS ALL TRUE, I became a different person. Since April 16, 1998 I have yet to find the ultimate purpose of this pilgrimage of faith, as expressed in cyberland, but as long as I can continue planting seeds of TRUTH I will.

I suspect that I may never know who I've reached, and accept the possibility that whoever successfully takes this ball and runs with it may well be headed to the spotlight and whatever that entails for the carrier of a message that wars so dramatically with the reigning "culture of death." If that is still one of my tasks, I am failing miserably and need help. I am willing, but apparently not able to do it alone. I still pray there is someone out there who will be the one.

Think about it for a moment. The Eucharist reigning supreme as the recognized source and summit of the entire world. The daily reception of Jesus at Mass becoming the first priority in everyone's lives. Isn't this the commission that Our Lord gave to the apostles in Matthew 28:18-20. And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

and what did Jesus command us to do? Eat His Body and Drink His Blood. (John 6:41-51)


Theologians typically begin on one side or the other and their choice inevitably colors their resultant Christology. As a starting point these options represent "diverse yet complementary" approaches; each poses its own difficulties. Both Christologies 'from above' and 'from below' must come to terms with the two natures of Christ: human and divine. Just as light can be perceived as a wave or as a particle, so Jesus must be thought in terms of both his divinity and humanity. You cannot talk about “either or” but must talk about "both and."


We must consider ourselves

both/anders

Albert Einstein was a both/ander too!


yours in Jesus and Mary,
Mike Rizzio, SOLT

Imitate Mary
Become like Jesus
Live for the Triune God

Seek the Light of Our Lord Jesus Christ
See you on the High Ground!


If you have a few minutes please go to the following sites
and see what I have been compelled to work on since 2004.

http://soltlaity.org/breadoflife.htm

http://soltlaity.org/slideshow.htm

I will attempt to answer any and all inquiries at jmjriz@aol.com.


+++


* - J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R. stands for: Jesus, Mary and Joseph;
O Beata Trinitas; St. Michael, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael

No comments: