Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Our Lady of Light...Hope that there will be peace!


J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R.*


"In days past, God sent His rainbow to His people as a sign of hope after He flooded the earth. In these days God has sent me, your heavenly Mother, as a sign of hope for your land of America. So, you see, the rainbow is significant in my appearances here as Our Lady of Light. ...Therefore it is my desire that the prayer card...carry this sign of hope (the circular rainbow) which is my signature...Know that through these prayer cards many miracles and graces will flow from the Father. This is His gift to me and my gift to all of my children".

-To the Batavia Visionary1/31/96 and 2/11/96

+ + +

The Light of Truth is the great gift
we must still share with all humanity.

Sincerely yours in Jesus and Mary,
Mike Rizzio, SOLT

Imitate Mary
Become like Jesus
Live for the Triune God

Seek the Light of Our Lord Jesus Christ
See you on the High Ground!


If you have a few minutes please go to the following sites
and see what I have been compelled to work on since 2004.

http://soltlaity.org/breadoflife.htm

http://soltlaity.org/slideshow.htm

I will attempt to answer any and all inquiries at jmjriz@aol.com.



+++



* - J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R. stands for: Jesus, Mary and Joseph;
O Beata Trinitas; St. Michael, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael

No comments: