Saturday, December 15, 2007

Two very sobering statements...that are truer than you might imagine


J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R.*

From Air Waves from Hell, 1991, p.185 by Fr. Frank Poncelet

Satan had done his homework well in the conditioning process to push for an easier way of being Catholic than the traditional way accepted through the first two thirds of the twentieth century. He had prepared and conditioned America especially for the propagation of Modernism—to accept empirical science and technology as a power equal to or greater than, transcendental religion, even trying to replace God with them.
__________


I have a powerful addiction to a powerful drug that most people in my life don't know about. Really, it is somewhat my fault. It started in part due to pressures in my life, with family, Christians abusing me, church and religion, loneliness and pain. I was hurting and angry and wanted an escape. This fun and enjoyable activity, this powerful substance grew into an addiction and a powerful force in my life that now controls every part of myself. I have found this drug to truly be a force to be reckoned with. This drug can completely alter blood pressure, heart rate, brainwave patterns and other bodily functions.

This drugs influence, however, goes much deeper than physiological function, for it's (sic) effects penetrate into the deepest parts of one's soul. This drug will completely control a person's mind, what thought's (sic) they think and their emotions and how they feel. I found that this drug has the power to completely alter a person's religious beliefs, their morality, and their values and their entire lifestyle.

I didn't realize I was addicted until about 2 years after starting. I have to admit, I am addicted. I'm an addict and completely powerless over this drug. I had fun with it at first, but now it controls me. It used to be a small thing in my life, but now takes up on average at least 5 hours each day getting high. Most of my friends and family don't have any real clue though, because I'm able to get high on this stuff without them realizing what I'm doing. My usage doesn't conflict with, but rather controls all the plans in my life. I've found that I am completely dominated and controlled by this addiction. This drug is the most powerful drug that I know of. I have found the high and it's (sic) ability to control a person and that's (sic) person's belief's (sic) and lifestyle is unparalleled. This drug has the same effects as meth, in that it's a powerful stimulant, the addictive properties of heroin, and it has the ability of hallucinogens to cause one to trip and trance out into other 'realities.' This drug is far more dangerous and addicting than marijuana and even harder drugs.

I have found myself in deep trances and other worlds through the usage of this drug and have found my life radically altered and changed and (sic) by it. I found this drug to be a powerful driving force and easy gateway into a world of sex, other drugs, rebellion, homosexuality, alcoholism and many other dark things. I have found such an incredible power in this drug that will completely carry one's mind away into a very real spiritual realm. My mind is completely controlled by this drug and there is no way at all for me to break free.

What is this mind altering life changing drug that has such an incredible power? … The drug that I use and am addicted to is commonly known in our culture as … Rock Music.

The Society of Our Lady of the Most Holy Trinity

Our Lady's Way

436. Remember the surest way of fighting
the demon is to despise him.

Sincerely yours in Jesus and Mary,
Mike Rizzio, SOLT

Imitate Mary
Become like Jesus
Live for the Triune God

Seek the Light of Our Lord Jesus Christ
See you on the High Ground!


If you have a few minutes please go to the following sites
and see what I have been compelled to work on since 2004.

http://soltlaity.org/breadoflife.htm

http://soltlaity.org/slideshow.htm

I will attempt to answer any and all inquiries at jmjriz@aol.com.


+++


* - J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R. stands for: Jesus, Mary and Joseph;
O Beata Trinitas; St. Michael, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael

No comments: