Friday, June 22, 2007

Noah, Ezekiel and John

Special thanks to Redemptorist Father Luis Roballo
for the photo of Christ the Redeemer in the apse
of the Church of Sant'Alfonso.
(
http://vultus.stblogs.org/2007/06/this_beautiful_one_in_his_robe.html)


J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R.*


NOAH, EZEKIEL, AND JOHN

Anybody here, seen my ole friend Noah?
Can you tell me where he's gone?
He saved our race from an aweful flood, ya know...
Now I look around and he's gone.

Anybody here, seen my ole friend 'Zekiel?
Can you tell me where he's gone?
He spoke truth tryin' to keep Zion free, ya know...
Now I just look around and he's gone.

Didn't you love, the rainbows that they saw?
(Genesis 9:13,14, 16; Ezekiel 1:28)
Didn't they try to teach us all, a better way,
so we'd be free, from evil aimin' to destroy...

Anybody here, seen my ole friend John?
Can you tell me where he's gone?
I thought I saw him island bound, gazing heavenward at

Alpha-Omega, His Rainbow and Mom.
(Revelation 4:3; 10:1, 12:1)

Imitate Mary
Become like Jesus
Live for the Triune God

Seek the Light of Our Lord Jesus Christ
See you on the High Ground!



* - J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R. stands for: Jesus, Mary and Joseph
O Beata Trinitas; Saint Michael, Saint Gabriel and Saint Raphael