Tuesday, May 22, 2007

My heart sank

J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R.*

Dear Friends in Christ:

I wanted to provide a message this morning concerning the Sacred Heart of Jesus due to an inspiration about the four-chambers of the human heart that might serve as a model for how we must go about seeking the Light of Christ in our lives. I wanted to quickly work up a diagram and as I Googled to get some artwork...my heart sank.

A Google Image Search with Moderate Safe-search ON for the keywords SACRED HEART  results in a picture that confirms the fact that a battle rages around us.

Results 1 - 20 of about 462,000 for Sacred Heart. (0.03 seconds)


Needless to say, the Number 1 hit was anti-Christ and it was a broadside blow.

Sackcloth time appears closer than we think. I will get back to the diagram later today.


Imitate Mary
Become like Jesus
Live for the Triune God 

Seek the Light of Our Lord Jesus Christ
See you on the High Ground!
* - J.M.J. + O.B.T. + M.G.R. stands for: Jesus, Mary and Joseph;
O Beata Trinitas; Saint Michael, Saint Gabriel and Saint Raphael





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't understand. What is the significance of the google search results?