Thursday, August 17, 2006

Rainbows and more Rainbows

J.M.J. + O.B.T.

I planned to run the following image early today...


I saw it on the cover of the Spanish version of the Magnificat Magazine
and sensed that Fra. Filippo Lippi, the Florentine, was onto something
with his beautiful symbolic depiction of the Coronation of Mary
in the dome the Spoleto Cathedral in Italy.
(IMHO his work is grossly underrated,
it might have to do with his scandalous life)


Well as Providence would have it, when I turned on Mozilla
and was redirected to my start page at SPIRITDAILY.com.
I received another gift, a confirmation of sorts.


Anyone vaguely familiar with my life story,
and my journey of faith would recognize the
symbolism of the Cross, the Rainbow
and the SpiritDaily pict and article,
God and the Beatles.


Like many of my generation I traded in the Beatitudes
for a Magical Mystery Tour with the Beatles.

I was a confirmed junkie of the "Fab Four" from 1976
Got To Get You Into My Life and Birthday...got me hooked
until 1997 when I finally saw that The Inner Light was an imposter
that kept me from seeing the TRUTH of the

Sacred Heart of Jesus

(The Fool on a Hill...that's me!)


Imitate Mary
Become like Jesus
Live for the Triune God

Seek the Light of Our Lord Jesus Christ!
See you on the High Ground!

No comments: