Sunday, March 12, 2006


As a lay disciple of Jesus and Mary, I have set out on a Marian-Trinitarian spiritual search for deep Catholic and apostolic truth to help counter the “culture of death” in hearts and minds by reflecting upon light and life in our faith, science and culture.

Relying on the Providence of Our Almighty God and Father and based on key personal life experiences, interdisciplinary research and spiritual reflection, I seek the grace to radiate the fruit of this search, those insights that might increase one’s awareness of the transcendentals of Christ—His free gift of life, love, joy and peace to all mankind as revealed in the unity, truth, goodness and beauty of God’s creation.

I pray that my work is guided by our Blessed Mother and the Holy Spirit and I will to be centered in the Incarnate Word through daily prayer, adoration and reception of the Holy Eucharist.

If you would like to help me in this search for the Truth in Jesus Christ, I welcome you to this blog.

Imitate Mary, Become like Jesus, Live for the Triune God

Seek the Light of Christ! See you on the Hight Ground!



No comments: